Energy efficiency with multifunctional safety
The patented design of the omnia door profile system from Forster allows for tailored, modular solutions for outdoor applications. A single profile system is enough for numerous implementations. This allows the maximum thermally insulated door element to be combined with safety functions as required, such as fire protection, smoke protection, burglary protection and escape route protection.
The steel system with a structural depth of 85 mm covers all critical functions for the urban area and thus allows the greatest freedom in the design of building envelopes. The aesthetic profiles are made from 100% steel and do not require any additional synthetic insulating materials or coolants for fire protection.
Highlights for the environment
- Profile made from 100% steel – completely recyclable
- No plastic strips for thermal separation
- EI30 without additional coolant
- Highest thermal insulation: from UD > 1.0 W/(m²·K)
Powerful technology, high degree of adaptability
- One profile, various different applications
- Sound insulation up to Rw 48 dB
- Structural depth 85 mm
- Accommodates multifunctional glass up to 62 mm thick
- CE identification according to EN 16034 and EN 14351-1
|finger protection||sheet metal door||lift-up sliding door||standard|